Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Story of Love

Today I read the most amazing story, and I wanted to share it with you. Thanks Holly for sharing it with me. Its amazing to read someone's story, something they went though.... shared in their own words, and feel an inkling of what they must have went through. This especially hit home to me and my "just had a baby" heart. Its a wonderful story of unconditional, beautiful, love and I promise it will touch a part of your heart too. Grab a whole roll or TWO of toilet paper though. ( I never have tissues when I need them).

Enjoying the Small Things

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brynn said...

There needed to be a warning issued with this post: "warning: if you are pregnant and haven't had tests yet for your baby, wait to read this post"
I have the ultrasound and blood tests next month and now all I can worry about is the health of this baby.
It was a great story, even better to be read after the birth of current baby ;)

Random Forevers said...

you're so sweet to comment on my blog! yours is so cute and worth looking at and mine is pretty dang boring! i appreciate you making comments on mine!