Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 5th, 2010

Leaving for the Doctor
My little sweet girl and super helper.
12:15 pm Oaklynn Kay Martin makes her arrival into the world.
With loud lungs and her full head of hair.

6.2 pounds and 18 in. long
Perfect.

Looks like she belongs in the family, huh.


Auntie Meg

Proud Daddy

Proud Grandpa

Minutes old with her sweet Daddy.

Mom's personal nurse and proud Auntie Leese.








Do you want to hold her? You must ask the boss...!

He is the "binky shover inner". As you can see, she loves it. :)

This is THE proudest big sister I have EVER seen.

You can see the love and joy in her eyes. She is finally holding her
sister she has waited, loved, and talked about for over 2 years now.
Welcome Home Oaklynn!

20 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new addition. Can't believe you are blogging already...I would still be in bed. Congrats again, she is beautiful.

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Nicole!! She is beautiful!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Congrats!! So adorable!

Brynn said...

Congrats! Looks like she was worth the wait!

Megan said...

Oh so cute! We will give her a week or two and then we will have to come see her! So jelous of the hair, Wish Miley had just a little.

Heather said...

So sweet- loved this post. And she does fit right in, she is just beautiful just like the other two babies!

Lester Family said...

So, so sweet. She is beautiful. I love the last picture with Kadence. Get some rest, k?

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

She is beautiful, look at all that hair. My Sister in law left thursday from having theirs, you just missed them. My sister in law is Kim Lutz. How fun. Congratualtions.

Brooke said...

I've been thinking so much about you these last few days and wondering how things were! She is absolutely beautiful Nicole! Congratulations! I love all that hair :-)

Patty Sue Martin said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Love the name! Hope things are going great.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Oh she's beautiful. Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

Skye and Jordon said...

Congrats! What a beautiful, healthy baby girl! I'm so happy for you! :o)

Meggie said...

Congratulations! She is finally here! She is beautiful and definitely looks like she fits in the family!

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

I am so glad you guys are okay! She is beautiful and looks very much loved! If you need anything please let me know! Love ya tons!!

Audrey said...

congrats!!! I am so happy for your super cute family!

Leslie said...

Yay! She's here. I am so happy for you.
-Leslie

Jena said...

Wow, congrats! Wishing you all the best!

by Jana McMurdie said...

Oh Congrats!!!! When you are feeling better let me know and I will have to come for a visit! I am so happy for you all! :)

Kendra said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable! She does look like she fits in the family perfectly. Your other kids are darling too. Enjoy the journey!