Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just for fun....

9/3/2007 (4 days before I delivered Kadence at my baby shower)
I was a big girl! :)

7/4/2007 on August 1st I had Kash.

(This is a awful picture but the only one I have of me prego with Kash)


January 21, 2010 35 Weeks
I thought I would post some pics of how I have grown lately. I am never good at taking pictures of myself and definitely not of me when I am pregnant and want the least camera attention ever. These pictures were taken last Thursday as Kade and I were headed out the door to the Doctor. I woke up having horrible contractions and the Dr. told me to come down. After a lot of sickness the last 3 weeks and a battle with food poisoning I have been fighting pre-term labor since 33 weeks. Thankfully, due to me staying down I dialated back down and have made it almost 3 weeks more. After 2 days in Ogden we came home Friday late afternoon and I am laying down again. I am in labor and have contractions but they are slow and spread out, I am just progessing at home with my kids and in my own bed rather than lay in a hospital bed and pay a ton of money for them to poke and prod me and tell me I am still moving slow. I am just praying hard that I know when its time to get going to the hospital; I sure don't want to be too far to get an epidural. lol Anyway, we are still alive things are just crazy and I haven't had internet for almost 3 weeks now. Hopefully life will be back to fairly normal soon. Thanks to all that have been concerned and all the help and kindness we have received. See you soon!

7 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Alayna said...

Aw you are so cute!! Hope all goes well with baby #3!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

You look amazing! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Meggie said...

I've been wondering what was going on with you and the baby. Good luck with everything.

Brynn said...

I am already that big and am only 13 weeks!!! ;)
I hope you get to enjoy the epidual!

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

You are so cute! Love the pictures and I agree with Brynn! I am huge and only 19 weeks!

Dubb Days said...

You look great. I like your glasses. Hope all goes well!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

you look so great! good luck with everything!