Sunday, October 18, 2009

Making your blog a little safer

I keep forgetting to share this with you, and while it was fresh on my mind I thought I would hurry and post it. I got this info months ago from Holly, and while it doesn't prevent all predators from your blog it does help that they at least can't save your images to their computer. If you have tried to copy words or pictures from my blog you will get a message that says "copyrighted material" if you want to add this feature to your blog here is how you do it.


**** UPDATE: OK this won't let me post the link for some reason, so here is what I will do. Its just a simple HTML code you add to your layout. If you want this code email me at sammi_nickel@yahoo.com Subject: Blog Code, I will reply back to you with the code. Then copy and paste the code after going to layout, add gadget, html, then paste, save and voila. Also it will leave a black space with a line on your blog like you have added something there, I added it to the bottom of my layout so there isn't a line just hanging out there.

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jenifer Benner said...

A GREAT idea! Thank you for sharing this - I need to figure how to do that for wordpress blogs.

Thank you again for bringing that up.

Heather said...

Thank you again for the code- you rock as ALWAYS! Thanks for always being my source for good information :]