Thursday, October 22, 2009

Favorites: I love FREE print offers!


See Here from Fuji is offering 100 FREE prints to new account holders (pay only shipping and handling.) This will cover all of your summer photos, I am sure! Sign up Here and start uploading those photos! Go to website then click "sign up" at the top and you will see that it will give you 100 prints.


Also there is a FREE 8X10 Canvas OR $55 OFF, offered Here (pay $14.95 for shipping – but that is less than how much a canvas itself would cost – these items are expensive.)


Canvas People allows you to upload your own photos to canvas. Shipping is $14.95 but to me that is totally worth it for a canvas of my little gal – I am so excited about this offer as I just got 3 weeks photos made of my daugther this past week. Once I get them back, I am jumping on this amazing deal! Consider this as a great gift too for the holidays.

With $55 off the current prices is as follows…
8×10 FREE
11×11 $3.99
11×14 $13.99
16×16 $23.99
16×20 $33.99 (Best Value!)
18×24 $43.99.


Also there is a $15 credit offer from Kodak, I just got mine I am going to use it towards a Xmas gift I have been working on. Go HERE to sign up for the credit. They are giving it to the first 100,000 people and then after that you will get a 40% off coupon. If you are the recipient of a 40% off gift code, you may come back to the promotion during the next phase to receive a $15 gift code. It is emailed to you and mine came to my junk/spam folder about 3 minutes after I signed up.


Don't you love all the cool offers that are out there to help you preserve memories!!

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Maydi said...

I found a great website where I got 3 8x10 Canvas prints for 8.99 and free shipping. They are amazing-I saved 96.00...very exiting on great deals.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

you are so nice to let everyone know good deals! thanks!

Parry's said...

k so i updated with eight new posts. now you are the slacker JK