Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Favorites 7/28

I did this photoshoot recently of this little guy and his family..... he has been for sure one of my favorite things this week, I had to share him. It was a hard picture session (6 month olds don't really care to cooperate :), but I was so pleased that there were at least 50 pictures that they get to choose from..... and every picture made me smile so big.

Here is another favorite picture of my niece who is getting married soon.... isn't she the cutest thing ever?!? I am not biased or anything.


Another Fav...
What can I say..... pictures make me happy. :)

And...... he is definitely one of my favorites. :)
Sorry there is no one here to stop me. My 4 Year old, can you believe
I have a 4 year old? I still can't.


Sorry.... again, I love pictures and its hard to choose just one. Or two. Or three. Or four.




Ok..... and because I love pictures, I will share with you a FREE digital goodie that is only available through the end of the month so go download it right away so you can use it for your favorite pictures as well. Elemental Scraps is the sight and here is the link http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/home.php?cat=252 Its the "Sew Cute" mini-kit you have to scroll down a little to find it. She also has some great $1 deals too, so check out the rest of her site. Happy Scrapping and Happy Picture Taking. :)

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Meggie said...

Wow! You're pictures look so good! Kadence's cake was so cute. Did you make it or buy it! I love it either way!