Sunday, May 3, 2009

Up and Running Again

This gorgeous brown eyed boy recieved the most BEAUTIFUL blessing today from his loving daddy Matt.

I was so so so so so proud of my little brother today! He did the most amazing job on Garretts blessing, and then he also bore his testimony later on during sacrament meeting and he almost outdid himself again. Everytime he talked today my eyes automatically started to well up with tears. It was just a wonderful spirtual day that I will never forget.

This was a sweet tender moment I caught while we were gathering up my family for a group picture. Garrett was crying and Matt was blowing raspberries with his lips at him trying to entertain him. It was so darn cute. (This picture looks a little over exposed on blogger but it is way cute otherwise)




The whole family minus Elise's husband Todd. We wish he were here too, but took advantage of having 99% off us together for once. Note: My husband really was a lot happier to be there than he appears in this picture. However: Kash was NOT.


Matt and Aubri wanted a family picture with Garrett, I love this one but I am trying to make it not so slanted.... but I like the flowers on the right too. I am still getting used to this new computer and haven't gotten all my software on yet either. Its still cute, just tilt your head. lol





That is scab on Kadence's nose.




THIS was the best picture I got off all three grandkids. So sad huh. Oh well there is definately a story behind it. :)

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Meggie said...

Those pictures are so good. I love the one with all of your family. What a cute little family Matt has. I bet he is a great dad.

Leslie said...

Yay! I am so glad to see you back. Those pictures are too too cute!
-Leslie

Parry's said...

Yay I have missed you:/ I love ALL of those pictures. What a Fun time for your family.

Parry's said...

Yay I have missed you:/ I love ALL of those pictures. What a Fun time for your family.

Nancy said...

What a cool rock wall. I am glad you had a good time.

Lisa said...

I would not try to fix the slant in the pic.. I think it looks great, like a special effects photo.
I love all of them.