Thursday, April 23, 2009

Please be patient with me....

I FINALLY have a computer on order!! It will be here around the 6th of May. That is the soonest it will be here and I am pulling my hair out!! But please don't give up on me I will be back to my blogging self shortly!! I am scheduled for my tonsils on May 8th!!! Yuk!!


Anyway I hope your all doing fabulous!! Have a great rest of April!

5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Heather said...

Good luck with the tonsils!

Anelisa said...

How fun a new computer!!!! Bet you are going nuts without one. I know I would be. Good luck with the tonsils. I'll be thinking about you.

Holly said...

Well that will be the perfect birthday present for me... you back in blog land! ;) Good luck with getting your tonsils out!

Positively Creative! said...

Hi there hun...got your comment! Actually I do not have an etsy account set up right now...been too busy with just life!! If your people are interested in something under my "embellish by design" label they can email me with colors that they prefer. I have alot of fabric so with other clients I just email info and it has worked out good. Someday hoping to set that account up...lol!

Carolyn said...

I'll be praying for you for a speedy recovery.