Monday, April 6, 2009

I LOVE this little guy!











Have I mentioned I adore this little man?!? Friday morning I got up and was feeling great and my kids were healthy which is a bonus these days- so we hopped in the car and headed to see this guy in person. He is so darn cute they are lucky I didn't bring him home with me. We stayed in a hotel Friday and Saturday and drove home Sunday. The kids had an absolute BLAST!! Friday nights swimming adventure was worth every minute of the 3 1/2 hour drive. Besides having 15 heart attacks because my kids were barreling in the water with no cares in the world... it was so enjoyable. I tried to take Garrett's pictures but only had the light of the hotel room to work with and that made it harder. Also, he wasn't feeling like his darling happy self and didn't want to do pictures either. lol He had a tummy ache most of Saturday. I can't wait to see him again in a couple weeks for his blessing. Thanks Aubri and Matt for sharing him with us.










5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Meggie said...

Nicole,
Sorry that I didn't send those extra treats home with Kadence. I usually do, but I forgot today. Things were kinda crazy with the egg-dying:) I will get them to her next week.

Heather said...

What is not to love- what a sweet little face!

Jena said...

He's a cutie - love those lips! And your kiddos are cute, as always - they are getting so big! Take care!

Mandy said...

He is so cute!!!!!!

Ronda said...

OH my heck he is cute! You can definitely tell who is dad is! :) And how fun swimming!! AND thanks for the deals! I ordered the cute red square cake pan and can't wait to see it! And the blue cover! Give us some more deals! How exciting!!!