Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Freebie

http://www.easybakeware.com/ then click on "Freebies" and make your choice there. It actually told me I could get 2 of them so I got a muffin tin and a cake pan. Just be careful if you choose the $1 shipping you have to cancel that trial subscription within 7 days or it will start charging you the subscription. :)

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Cassidy said...

Hi Nicole! Okay, this has nothing to do with this post, sorry :) I have been noticing the super cute pics you have been taking. I got a really nice camera for Christmas and I have taken some cute shots of my kids. I also got Photoshop and...I am an idiot. I don't know how to use it! Is that what you use? If so I have some questions!
PS
Hope you get feeling better SOON!

Ras Family said...

This and the Udder Cover are great! Thanks!
When I checked out, it said to come back for 2 freebies, but I couldn't find where. Thanks for posting!
~allesha