Monday, March 9, 2009

Which do you like better?




Since I don't have enough time in the day already... how about I do another project? I made these announcements to surprise Matt and Aubri I just can't decide which one I like better. Any opinions?

9 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Abby said...

Very Cute! They look just alike to me. Is there something that I'm not seeing? You should put "Matthew and Aubri..." at the top instead of the bottom.

Abby said...

I see it know. Stars or dats. I like the stars.

Heather said...

I like them both- such a tough decision!

Anelisa said...

I like the one with the stars better. Seems to pop more for me or something.

Brooke said...

THey are darling!! One day you'll have to teach me all your tricks (ha ha). I tried to make some baby shower invites the other day and had a heck of a time figuring out the dimensions I needed to use! Any pointers? I thought it was right till I printed them out. I have alot to learn still. I like the one with the dots the best....but they are both so so cute!

Dubb Days said...

I say dots-but both adorable! What a nice sister you are!

Meggie said...

So cute! I like the one with the stars! They are both so cute though! I agree with Abby- I think it would look good if you put "Matthew and Aubri" at the top. How fun! They are gonna love that! See ya tomorrow

Katie Call-Sommer said...

I like the stars

Lori said...

Both are cute but my pick is the one with the stars, seems like the pictures pop more against that background.