Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My new BFF





Saturday was such a fun day for me! We got a visit from one of my new friends that I have met through blogging, and she brought her darling baby boy. It wasn't a long enough visit though, so we are hoping she will come back soon, and we didn't scare her off with our craziness. :)

Brynn married a kid that I grew up with my whole life. I am so glad Chad married her- and that she started a blog -and that I found her blog... and now I have a new Best Friend Forever. It was so fun to see her darling face in person and get to know her better, and of course get to squeeze on this cute little guy!!!
Thanks for coming to see us!

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brynn said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF TREVOR!! We had such a good time too, as you can see by the pictures, Trevor loved the "craziness"!

Erin said...

Hey Nicole,

It was nice to see you the other day. My email is erinltingey@yahoo.com so you can send me those links.

Thanks
Erin

Anelisa said...

Oh my goodness even if you hadn't said that his father was Chad I would have known it. Talk about the spitting image of his dad.....and what a cutie.....love that smile!!!!!