Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Digital Desktops












For those of you that do digital you probably already know about these but they are so fun and cute and FREE. I do them the first day of every month and then email them out to my family members so they have them for their desktops. They LOVE them. Here are some of my favorites.


Here are the links to my two favorite sites, but there are way more out there. Or you can design your own... I always love these though so I don't bother. Shabby Princess: http://shabbyprincess.typepad.com/shabby_princess/ Shabby Miss Jenn Designs: http://www.shabbymissjenndesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=13&products_id=273&zenid=323b2543d3ac8d3cc708dafba2a1c5eb





Also Shabby Miss Jenn has free monthly templates for the 365 Day challenge. I have downloaded January but not had a chance to do anything with them yet.





Here is the link to Shabby Princesses page of FREE kits. So for those of you that want to get started here are kits that you can download for free and have paper and accessories to play with. http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Sandra said...

So cute!!!

Meggie said...

Thanks so much for all of the info. I love those freebie kits at Shabby Princess. You're pages are so cute! I wanted to tell you about this website where you can download way cute fonts. It's called http://www.kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/index1.html
Anyway, thanks again!

Carolyn said...

Nicole These are wonderful pages!! Thanks for ALL the info i bookmarked them. :)

Holly said...

I LOVe these desktops! I actually just did mine today... I'm late! haha. Cute scrap pages too in the posts below. I LOVE Lava, we go there every now and then too, I've never ever had the courage to jump off the high dive though! :) Hope your little family is feeling better too!

Just the 3 of us. said...

Nicole,
To where I am now set to private it wouldn't really work to put a link of my blog on the Relief Society blog. Honestly I don't want to send out a ton of random invites so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't put it on there. Thanks.

Tracy Cornia said...

Hey Nicole,
Thanks for the message. I just started this blogging thing and love it. It is so fun to find friends. Thanks for leaving the message. I added you to my list of friends, I hope that's ok. Anyway, I was excited to see the web site for the digital scrapbooking. I am for sure checking it out.
See ya, Tracy