Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feel the Love

Brooke had this on her blog and it is really cute! I have seen similiar things like this and they are so cute and fun. So.. to show LOVE this week and celebrate Valentines here is what you do!

So, here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did haha!!). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival or your gift! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already (sammi_nickel@yahoo.com ) Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Cassidy said...

I wanna play but I don't have a blog anymore so how about the first three people to email me @ cassidysudduth@hotmail.com will recieve something from me :) Hope this works........

Jena said...

I'm on my way over to my blog to post this - sounds like fun!

Jena said...

Okay, I'm playing - I just posted on my blog, but you sure didn't make it easy on me, I couldn't even copy and paste your text ;-P Thanks for the fun idea!

Just the 3 of us. said...

Hey Nicol this soundds like so much fun. Count me in please!