Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I have been up to..




















For the last two weeks I have been couped up with sick kids and some of those days with no computer. It was good because it forced me to stay home and work on things that needed done. Soo.. here are a few things I have done besides the spring cleaning, washing windows, catching up laundry, re-arranging rooms, etc.
We moved Kash out of his crib Sunday and put a twin bed in his room. I have been working on getting his room decorated now and will show pics as I get done. Kadence's is pretty well done I just need to get curtains on her windows and decorate one more wall. We hope to get them both twin beds made this next week sometime. We shall see......



And Holly... I really do have this done. lol I hope to get to the post office THIS week. I know you have heard that before. Sorry!!

13 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Vonney said...

What cute projects you have made! Brandy invited me to Sheri's little retreat at her house. I don't know when Sheri's big retreat in Eden is...I was never invited. I know Brandy said she goes to her downline first and the invites others. I am 4 downlines under Sheri.

Brandy's last Eden retreat is April 24-25.

I wish you and I could think of others...were at Sheri's little day retreat. I didn't like all of the projects. Some were cheesy and I will have to add to them. Some people didn't stamp everything in their project and then they left early and I didn't realize it and missed out stamping and or getting ribbon for the projects! Oh well, I still was happy to be invited!

Erin said...

Nicole you are so creative, why don't you come over to my house when you need a new project, it needs some cute ideas! lol

Cute Stuff!!

Jeri Short Gurney said...

I think it is time to call martha stewart and tell her to step down and put you in her spot. You are amazing, simply amazing!

Jena said...

Okay, I got sidetracked when I was over here earlier and didn't get to comment so I had to come back ;-P You have been busy, girl, what fabulous projects, I love what you've done - TFS!

Patty Sue Martin said...

It sounds like you have been busy! Everything looks so cute.

Abby said...

Way cute stuff! I would like to see the whole rooms. I have ideas on what I want to do but have a hard time putting it all together.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Wow Nicole you are awesome!! All of that stuff is so cute I love it! I wish I was crafty and a decorator it all looks so good!

Holly said...

Look at you!! EEK! The card box is SOOO cute!! Hey you don't have to worry, you are just too sweet to be doing this for me, so don't worry about getting off fast! :) All your projects turned out awesome!!

Candie said...

Her room looks so CUTE!! I love it! Cambria's rooms could use a little help these days. But now she wants it re-painted . . .

Tracy Cornia said...

Hey Nicole,
I just got your comment on my blog. Bo Dean's is just the name of the restaurant. It has nothing to do with the Bo Dean that we know. Kind of weird I know. I thought the same thing when I first heard it. Anyways, I love hearing from you and you have such a cute family. I love your checking out your blog.

Carolyn said...

WOW you have been busy! Your projects look great and I'll bet the kids rooms are darling. Can't wait to see more.
Love ya!

Heidi said...

I am im-pressed. I love the name kadence.

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Hi nicole,
thanks for the info on the doctor. I am nervous about Evanston too. We went to Dr. Haak, Have you heard of him, He is down the hall from Nowicki as well. Do you mind I ask how much it cost to have their tonsils out? He told me if we did it in Evanston it would be 8,000 but if we went to his surgical center in Rock Springs it would be around 2000. I had two surgeries in Evanston, but I lucked out with good doctors, but I heard everyone likes the doctor you went to. If you know anything good or bad about Dr. Haak, I thinks thats the spelling, than please let me know. Thanks again. Your blog is so cute. I am addicted to blogging and I never thought I would be. I have the same beadspread (the cowboy one) as you do. Did you get it at target? Target sometimes carries some cute western clothes and bedding. I hope all is well your way.