Monday, February 23, 2009

Better Late Then Never....

Sorry this is a late announcement, my weekend was swamped and I tried really hard not to get on the computer and even harder not to blog. That is why I did not even open my blog because I knew there would be updates I would have to check out. lol I will guiltily admit that I checked Facebook here and there from my Blackberry.

The winners of my Blogiversary are..... dah dah dah DAH! Kristen and Katie. Congratulations ladies and I will need you to email me your addresses for your prizes which hopefully I will post later this week when I find my camera cord. Email me please at sammi_nickel@yahoo.com.

Thanks for playing!

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Meggie said...

I love your give-aways! They are so fun!
I have an opening in my morning class for Kadence to come to preschool once a week, if that would work for ya. It starts at 9:00 a.m. I know that's kinda early, but my afternoon class is full. I do it at the Mt. Fuel Rec Center. Let me know if that works for you. I would love to have her come!