Saturday, February 28, 2009

The very first-

Matt and Aubri

Garrett Emerson Cox
February 27, 2009 at 3:22 AM
Weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz and 20 1/2 in long
For those of you that don't know me that well, I am the oldest of 5 kids. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, and until yesterday, Kadence and Kash were the only 2 grandchildren on my side of the family. Kade's side.... he has 8 kids in his family and I think there are about 29 grandchildren to date. My brother Matt and his wonderful wife Aubri had their first baby yesterday, and now Baby Garrett is the first grandbaby with the "Cox" last name (my maiden name). He is kind of special to me because he is my first "blood" nephew. I absolutely adore all my other nieces and nephews on Kade's side, but there is something special about your very own brother (or his wife in this case) having a baby. So Baby Garrett, I hope you are prepared to be spoiled rotten by your very favorite Aunt ever! They live about 5 hours away so the only picture we have so far is from Matt's cell phone, but there will be plenty more pictures to come I am sure!! Also, his middle name Emerson is after my Grandpa Emerson and is also my Dad's middle name.

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Heather said...

Very cute- can't wait to see more!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Yummy treats, Did you dip them in chocolate. YOur pictures are so cute. You are so talented.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

congrats that's neat!