Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am starting to be concerned....





This little guys favorite things right now are not necessarily boyish, for instance, my old iron is absolutely his favorite thing to drag around the house right now and to pretend iron everything or make noises with it along the floor. If I would have known that was all it would take to make him happy I would have saved our money on xmas toys and wrapped this baby up.







Another area of concern.... he walked around all day yesterday in his sisters black dress boots OVER his pj's. He even insisted on sleeping in them.... what a kid!! I think I will send him with his dad every night this week! LOL










BUT how on earth can I ever be irritated or not absolutely in LOVE with this face?

11 People Had Somethin' to Say:

The Douglas's said...

Cute pictures. Kids are so cute. I can't wait! Don't be too concerned with the whole ironing. Bo irons way better than me, and honestly, I am glad he will do it! :) hee hee your kids are so cute

Jenn said...

He's so cute :0) I wouldn't be too concerned either. My youngest son was OBSESSED with vacuums at 2 years old! But he eventually moved on to his newest obsession : Lightning McQueen!

Brynn said...

No worries, my nephew wore my red high heels everytime he came over when he was 2! He's 7 now and just fine ;)

Anelisa said...

What a cutie! I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe its your dad coming out in him....after all your dad did use to ride around town on a cow saddled like a horse!!! Hahahaha Maybe the strangeness runs in the family! (and I say that with love!!!)

Dena Moon said...

So Cute! He's with his mommy most of the time so far in life, it is natural that he wants to do what she does!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

That is so cute! I agree Kynlee doesn't care about her toys she would rather have the remote or something stupid yes we should have saved our money on xmas gifts they don't care about the toys much.

Audrey said...

He is so cute! I love the boots :)

Abby said...

No worries, I think that little brothers like to be just like their big sisters. We go thru the same things at our house.

Jena said...

He is just too adorable! The iron thing is just too cute - can't wait to see how you scrapbook that one ;-) After 3 girls, you can see why I'd be a little concerned if this one is a boy!

Carolyn said...

What a little man! He is soo cute! I just want to pick him up & hug & kiss him! Miss you! Hope you are doing good!

Candie said...

cute pics. hopefully some will come my way . . . ya know what I mean? hint, hint