Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winner, Winner, Winner!!

*I can't find the picture of mine, so this is Jena's pic. (hope you don't mind Jena)

Sorry I didn't get this done last night... it was WAY too hectic to try and get on the computer. So without further delay.....I used Math Goodies.com to generate a random number between 1 and 15 for the winner of my 10,000 Celebration. And the winner IS.... (drum roll please) #1 MEGGIE!! Yay!

So Meggie, when trying to decide what to give away, I tried to think of something I LOVE that someone else probably wouldn't have (except Jena you would have had two lol) and since I am a homemade kind of gal this is what I came up with. It is a card organizer and I think its darling. So you can either have one that looks like this, or I will make you one with different colors. Just let me know. Meggie you can email me at sammi_nickel@yahoo.com to tell me which you would like, and I will need your address to mail it to you or I can take it to your mom's whichever you would prefer.

Thanks so much everyone for playing. I may do another random giveaway next week too. Have a great week!!

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jena said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card organizer ;-P Congrats to the winner!

Holly said...

I have to admit I'm totally bummed that I didn't win, I NEED one of these! :) No it's SO cute! I'm just going to have to make myself one! Congrats to Meggie. :) Thanks for the cute idea! PS where did you get the container at?

Meggie said...

Thanks Nicole! That is so cute! I have been wanting a card organizer so badly! I love it! I'll email ya!