Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween



Tuesday the 28th my mom wanted me to bring my kids down to her ward to go to their trunk and treat, she was gone over Halloween to CO with my sister Elise ( a whole other story) and she wanted to spend time with them and see them in their costumes. When I got to her house to pick her up she came out of the bathroom and didn't look so well, I asked her if she wanted to stay home but being the grandma she is she said no the kids were all dressed up and they would be disappointed if we didn't go. We headed over to her church and went in and they were having this huge soup and bread bar. They were fabulous. When we walked in my mom sat down with Kash and she told me to go get in line with Kadence to get some dinner. About 5 minutes later she came and handed Kash to me and said she had to go to the bathroom and I never saw her again. lol My poor mom had went in the bathroom and got sick and was going to lay on the floor but one of her good friends happened by and took her home. I was just going to finish feeding my kids and leave as I was not at my ward and felt dumb for being there without my mom... but then my good friend Marny came and helped me with my kids and it turned out ok. The kids had a blast and they took home way too much candy. Thanks Marn!

Halloween night... I am so mad at myself I never had the kids pose and I never got a picture of Kadence with her wand and everything. She looked so cute. We just went to a few family and friends since we usually drive more than we trick or treat and the kids had gotten plenty of candy Tuesday anyway. It was fun to be together and to visit with friend and family. Am I a bad mom for being glad its over?!? lol

I was glad to take down Halloween stuff Saturday and start putting up fall/ Thanksgiving decorations.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Ally said...

Cute kids!

Jena said...

Darling!!!

Anelisa said...

Oh how cute your kids look! I didn't go to the trunk or treating thing. I wish I would have now. Everyone said it was so much fun.

Ti'ana said...

aaahh what a cute horse

Katie Call-Sommer said...

cute halloween costumes!

Positively Creative! said...

NO you are not a bad mom for wanting Halloween over, I feel you!! I haven't started yet but will soon this week sometime...ugg I dread it actually, it's always soo much fun to put it out but to put it away..!!!