Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cupcakes

Kadence needed some one on one mommy time so we decided to make Halloween cupcakes... both kids had a blast. I love that the simplest things still make them so happy.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Anonymous said...

Your children are absolutely adorable!! I love the sepia pictures on the top! You did a great job! Your blog looks awesome! Adding you to my blog list as we speak!

Ally said...

Looks like they had a great time, love the pictures!

Positively Creative! said...

Oh I love makin cupcakes with the kids, so fun! Ok got your sweet comment and I would say that Honey bunches of Oats but it's labeled "just the Oats" is really good or really any kind of granola will do!
You also can get the almond bark at Walmart or Fry's!
Hope this helps!!

Positively Creative! said...

I forgot to mention that the wrap is that shrink wrap stuff. You can get it at like Hobby Lobby or Michael's or even Walmart in their floral dept. I am forgetting the name of it....sorry!

Leslie said...

Kadence is such a cutie pie. Your munchkins are too cute. Teach to cook early and then you won't have ;) Hee hee. Hugs to the munchkins.

Nancy said...

You are amazing! Can you organize my life. The scrap book is awesome. Nancy