Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disney on Ice






Last Wednesday night Elise, my Mom, and I took Kadence to Disney on Ice. It was so so fun, and Kadence LOVED every minute of it. Kade's sister and her husband took their little girl Lexi and we also had Aunt Mert with us too. We had a great time together and it was so nice to get a break from all the chaos.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Carolyn said...

How fun!! Looks like you all had a blast!! TGIF :)

Holly said...

I LOVE Disney on ice! Looks like erichment was a blast too!!!

Jena said...

Looks like fun!

Jeri Short Gurney said...

I am jealous. I love Disney on ice! We got our pictures taken at a little park here in Emmett that is near the dam called Cobble Stone Park. I just love the way the trees look in the background! Thanks for all the great comments! I just love to hear from you!

Leslie said...

Aw that looks like fun. I saw The Wizard of Oz on ice once it was a blast. Cute pictures. Munchkin looks like she had a lot of fun.

Lead Abatement Miami said...

Thank youu for sharing this