Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wax Museum


Like I said previously this was a really fun part of our Vegas trip... it was so interesting to see how tall/short everyone was. Most all the actors were a lot shorter and littler than they look on tv.

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jeri Short Gurney said...

That is SO cool! What would that be like to go on a vacation with just my husband and me? I wouldn't have the slightest idea what that would be like! Btw-you and Julia Roberts could be sisters!

Leslie said...

lol You're a brave woman to let you hubby near some of those pretty ladies. but then again you're too cute so no temptation anyway. Too funny Kade's shoulders are wider than Arnold's guess that just goes to show you don't need artificial crap to get a strong body. I am so glad that you two enjoyed yourselves in Vegas.

Jenn said...

Looks like you two had a great time! I love your pictures, they're great.

Your little one's comments at the top of your blog about her legs and the shower problem had me cracking up! Too funny!