Monday, October 13, 2008

8 Things Tag

I got tagged by quite a few people on this too so here you go.

8 Things Tag

8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. Kade
2. Kadence
3. Kash
4. The Gospel
5. Scrapbooking
6. Photographing my kids and family
7. Trying to be a good mom.
8. Serving others

8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. "Stop whining!"
2. "Kash! Hot, Hot!, No!" We started our wood stove up a week ago.. he wants to play with it.
3. "What do you want to eat?"
4. "Kadence we don't say that"
5. "How do you ask for things?" (Prompting the magic word PLEASE)
6. "Share please"
7. "Do you need to go potty?"
8. "Good job!!"

8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Travel
2. Be out of debt
3. Raise successful happy kids
4. Have a clean house (lol..see I have a while to accomplish that)
5. Be caught up on my scrapbooks
6. Play the piano again
7. learn Spanish
8. Play the violin

8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. Forgive and Forget (this includes yourself)
2. Be tolerant of others
3. Don't judge you have no idea the reasons why people do things.
4. Prayers are answered
5. Priesthood power is real
6. Family first
7. Mom and Dad really do know something. lol
8. Always pay your tithing.

8 Places I would love to see...
1. Austrailia
2. Montana
3. England
4. Yellowstone
5. Alaska
6. Europe
7. Nauvoo
8. Russia (my brother served there)

8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. My basement finished
2. My scrap studio finished
3. Organize, organize, organize
4. A deck
5. My circle drive finished
6. Re-paint my rooms and decorate
7. Lose 20 pds.
8. Kade to not have to work so hard

8 More People I Tag! (I'm not sure who has done this & who hasn't so, if you have already don't worry about it.)
1. Jena
2. Maydi
3. Brooke
4. Kari
5. Jana
6. Erin
7. Audrey
8. Lacee

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jeani said...

Yikes . . .you've been busy playing tag . . how about stopping over to my blog and playing a little scrap bingo! :-) jeani

Skye and Jordon said...

:) Thanks for the comment! We're good. Just moved to Provo! I haven't had the internet either so I am sorry if I haven't responded. If you could, can you send me a list of songs you would like on your menus? And, yes...we can get more videos. Still working a little on them...but we'll get them finished! :) Hope you're good! Glad you got to see Katrina!

Brooke said...

Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog...and please don't worry about the bath tub. It actually worked out great cuz now Grandma Cin can keep one at her house!! The less we have to haul up with us every time we come...the better! So it was perfecto! Thanks again for the gift too. I loved it..and can't wait to show Brad all the cute clothes when he gets home from hunting tonight.
It was fun to see you too. It meant alot to me that you came. You are just always so stinkin cute! Talk to you soon!