Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trouble and... MESSY!





The other night while I was making dinner the kids were in Kadence's room laughing and playing. That is a regular occurance for them to be playing happily together, however this time Kash ran out and this is what I found... and then Kadence came out with this poor Desitin tube. It only took 5 minutes for this mess to happen, and the poor chair, door knobs, and bedspread all got it too. I stuck them in the shower, however for those of you that use Desitin you know... it isn't easy to wash off it just smears. I am still finding traces of it here and there as I clean or move things around. The best part was this:

Me:"Kadence this isn't lotion this is medicine for you bum!"
Kadence: "Well mom I didn't know, I am just a wittle girl."
Me: "Well did you eat any of it?"
Kadence: "No Mom! Its medicine for your bum!"

Anyway, I just thought I would share what my little angels have been up to.

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brandi said...

Ha Ha Ha gotta love kids! Yours are getting so big!

Leslie said...

Aww the joys of siblings! Your munchkins are too too cute.
Hee hee hee!

Anelisa said...

All I can say is enjoy it while its still just desitin! Kids grow up way too soon....and then the trouble they get into isn't so much fun anymore. Your kids are so cute.

Brandy Jo said...

That is so cute. I'm glad I got the baby powder mess, and not this one.