Monday, October 13, 2008

Quadruple Tagged.. Man Tag

Ok Ok.. since I have been tagged about 4 times I will go ahead and play along. I think it is fun to read everyone else's but mine are always BORING. lol

The Man Tag!!

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts C. At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.Alright people here are the facts and details.
What is your husbands name? Kade Handley Martin, (Handley is his mothers maiden name)
How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
How long did you date? Dated 5 months then got engaged and got married 6 months later.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? Him by far
Who said I love you first? Kade, I just said "Thanks"
Who is taller? Kade
Who can sing the best? He sings pretty good if he ever would.
Who is smarter? We are a good mix, he knows way more about everything I don't have a clue about and I know most everything he doesn't. (or I pretend I do) ;)
Who does the laundry? I do, he is good to help me by taking it out of the dryer and dumping it on the couch to be folded and calls that "helping"
Who pays the bills? I do, poor Kade has to call to see if he can go to lunch because he has no clue how much money we have.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, closest to the bathroom comes in handy in the middle of the night.
Who mows the lawn? We have only had a lawn a few months but he has mowed it every time.
Who cooks dinner? Depends on what is being cooked.. if he wants steaks he cooks them himself because I don't eat them. I don't do chicken either. Yuk.
Who drives? We both do.. depends who is tired or feels like driving.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Kade always apologizes when he is wrong, me it takes some teeth pulling.
Who kissed who first? Kade kissed me 3 months after we had been dating.. I told him he couldn't go very long so he wanted to prove me wrong.
Who asked who out first? Kade asked me out about 20 times before I finally said yes.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the subject for the most part Kade is really easy going, sometime though he digs his heels in and there is no hope at all!

I tag Jena, Brandy, Kari C., and Kari G.

0 People Had Somethin' to Say: