Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks, Thanks, THANKS!

I finally found my camera cord so I can download pictures to my computer. Here are the Birthday cards I received that are so darling, I just wanted to share and say THANKS again!


This was my fun present from Candie some water color paper, watercolors, heat and stick powder, some way cute lavender fine glitter, and this way cute "Sweet Pea" stamp that is going to be so cute for baby cards. The darling bella card and a trip to Archivers without Kadence. We ate lunch in the mall and just spent some time chatting and catching up. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend Candie!


Leslie gave me this gorgeous paper and these so so cute stamps. She also is such a wonderful friend and always is so willing to help me with anything. My kids love her and she spoils them rotten. Thanks Les!


Jena sent me this sweet card with all those precious images that I don't have and love. She is one of my many cherished friends that I have met through CTMH and I just love her to death. Thanks Jena for everything.




All this fun stuff was sent to me by my upline ReNae, she always goes above and beyond and is the best friend and Upline ever. She is so creative and has the most darling ideas ever, I love all her projects. I love love this card and can't wait to play with ALL these images especially the Rileys that I don't have. Thanks ReNae!

And thanks again to everyone who emailed, called, and stopped by to say Hi and Happy Birthday!

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

The Herberts said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!! You got some pretty cute stuff! You and your buds are very talented!

Ronda said...

Cute stuff and I am completely bummed about the Twilight thing too. I have been reading MS online whenever I get a chance and I love it. Sad though!!!!

Skye and Jordon said...

Hey Nicole! Hope you had a good B-day! Cute Blog!

Erin said...

nicole, you have really cute things. The twilight thing does suck