Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a BUMMER!!

For all you Twilight obsessed fans like me, did you hear about the illegal release of Midnight Sun? Twilight from Edwards point of view... I have been SO SO excited about this book to come out and now it is on hold probably in-definately. She went ahead and gave her fans permission so we don't feel guilty for seeking it out... to go ahead and read her draft and posted the link to it. Soo I can't wait to go ahead and read it, but I am going to be so sad when it is over. You can view the details and the link here on Stephenie's website HERE. I guess I know what I will be doing tomorrow, reading the computer screen wishing it was a BOOK!!

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Sandra said...

I too am a twilight fan!!! I am half way through eclipse. My daughter, who is almost 14, read all 4 books in less than one week. Nov. 21 st can't come fast enough!!! Have a great weekend!
Sandra

Jena said...

Bummer, I didn't know that! Thanks for sharing the link, though! Can't wait for the movie, still!

belle d. said...

i haven't gotten a chance to get a copy of any of the books but i was watching one of my "utah homemaker" shows (studio 5)when i saw a segment on this very subject. it's too bad someone decided to betray stephanie's confidence like that. i hope she decides to change her mind and finish and print the book for purchase, anyway! have a lovely weekend, nicole!
abrazos,
bella