Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something to Share


I finally got these 4X4 blocks done for my sister. She wanted me to make them for her to give to a friend as a house warming gift. They did turn out cute, and of course are cuter in person. I really do craft throughout the week, I just don't ever get pics loaded before I give them away or else they are secrets for upcoming bdays and holidays. I also have been working on getting my Just Because cards done and will share them when I finish them hopefully this week.

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brandy Jo said...

So cute! I love these blocks. I've been itching to do a bunch for something, but I haven't yet.

Chad said...

Hi Nicole. It's Chad. Long time no see. Your kid sure is cute. He reminds me of Matt when he was a little kid. Anyway hope to hear or see from ya soon

Brittany said...

I love those Nicole! You are so talented...maybe you teach me!

Rachele Funk said...

Very cute!