Friday, September 12, 2008

FINALLY...



Jena shared this idea months ago and I have wanted to make one since. Its using the my acrylics organizer and then I made sections inside for the different kinds of cards, and I think it turned out cute. I totally copied her use of the Stylin' papers because I have been hoarding it because it is discontinued now and never to return, but I love the pink and black. Thanks Jena as always for your darling ideas and inspiration and thank you kids for cooperating enough today for me to actually finish something and get to take pictures AND post them. What a productive day. :)



I also got to finish putting together this Just Because card kit and I really had fun doing it. I love this paper to this kit and now I have a bunch of cards made that I needed to send out. The stamp set to this cute is really cute too! See I told you I was productive.. lol.

5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Rangerhanna said...

That's a great idea...I never know where to put my cards!!

Brooke said...

Your cards are always so so cute! My mom came down here the other day and we organized all my scrapbook stuff and did the same thing with all the cards I have...it works greas!!!

Leslie said...

Yay! Good job. I still need to put together my Just Because kit. Maybe I will do it tonight.

Carolyn said...

That is really cute! I love it. You have really been productive. Your new pic of your daughter is so cute! She is adorable!!

Jena said...

Well, isn't that the cutest little box ;-) I am teaching it at Super Saturday next month - I think it's the third time I've done that class. You have been busy! I still haven't received any e-mails from you, so if you tried again, just letting you know I'm not ignoring you - let me know what's up! Hope you're having a great week!