Sunday, July 6, 2008

Under Construction.....

For those of you that are my daily visitors, you can see my blog is under construction. It needed a new look badly, for months, since my cute blog header disappeared one day and it was just plain jane. Soo... I will be finishing it up hopefully Monday and also have some new projects to share. See you then!

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kariberry said...

Love your new look. Great header. How ya been? :)

Jena said...

Hey, love what you've done with your blog - I really should do something new, mine is really plain Jane - how do you do the header? I really have been meaning to e-mail you back but I just haven't had much time, and it's going to take me longer than 2 minutes to reply ;-) I hope you're doing well - I'll talk to you later!

Jenn said...

I am loving your new look! I desperately need a new look as well. Will have to try and figure something out!!! Your's is looking awesome

Brandy Jo said...

Lookin' good. Cute cards too!!!

Ronda said...

Your blog is soooo cute! And your kids are adorable! What a fun family! Ya, it was fun to see you at the good ol Rodeo! Fun times in Woodruff aye? I didn't know you were a stamper! I have wanted to get the Pregnant Bella forever but haven't, and you gave me inspiration to! Did you just color her in with pencils or what? Have you ever used the copic markers? I want to buy them too, but they are soo expensive! Anyways, i'm glad I know your blog now and I'll be checkin it out!!!

Stacy said...

Loving your new look! Can't wait to see your new creations!