Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally accomplished something...





I have been needing to get some cards done for the last couple weeks, I have a million still to make but I at least got 3 important ones done today. I also remember now why I really don't love making cards, and why I don't make them as often as I wish I did. I hate all the time it takes me to make one, and then I just give it away. Cards do not come together easily for me like scrapbook pages... I have to really work at them. Then when I finally complete one...it goes to someone else, for them to like or hate and probably throw in the garbage. Thats a bad way to look at card making huh! Anyway though, today wasn't terribly bad. I have three important people to me that are pregnant I wanted to congradulate them on their new "to be" arrival. The one that says "So glad to be your friend" is actually 6 months along already with a boy and I haven't gotten around to sending her one. See why I desperately needed to get these done. The other two are for two people that I really care about that haven't announced their pregnancy's publicly yet. One I made all blue to send positive vibes for a boy, and the other is pink and blue for either. I used water color pencils for the very first time so bare with the coloring. I have A LOT of practicing to do. I only had 3 of these images that were sent to me by my friend Candie, so I couldn't start over when they got smudged or I didn't like the coloring. So that is why one is cut out a little, Ms. Kadence tried helping me with Staz On ink. Anyway I hope they like them. Its the thought that counts right!?!

Paper is Stampin Up, Pregabella, CTMH flowers, liquid glass, prisma glitter, blending pen.

5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Vonney said...

Love the cards! I love the Bella stamps, but have never bought any!

Kariberry said...

Hey girlfriend.. You have been busy. Cards a really cute!
I have something for you on my blog if you want to check it out. :)

Jenn said...

Super cute bella cards! I love the ric rac and soft colors! :D

Kim said...

I think they look great! And you did a great job on the coloring with the water color pencils. I love watercolor pencils. I guess you could say I am addicted to them right now! TFS

Jena said...

Boy vibes, eh? Fun cards - you are such a great friend!