Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally getting there....

Well after many many many hours and cussing the computer, my blog is finally getting finished. I still have some borders and extras I want to add but at least I have learned enough about HTML to get everything added. What a joke!

I changed templates and added a 3rd column to mine, therefore losing ALL of my widgets and lists etc. So I have added who I can remember back to my link lists. If you are not on there PLEASE comment so I can add you back onto my list of inspirational people and friends. I want you there! Thanks for you patience.

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Vonney said...

I love what you did to your BLOG!

Lori said...

Love the changes, how did you add the cute "subscribe" headers... liking those. Your blog is full of fun!