Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our 4th of July

Well since I haven't had any time to take pictures of anything I have made, here are some of my favorite pictures (the slideshow to the left) from our 4th of July. We went to the rodeo Thursday night, parade Friday morning, rodeo Friday afternoon, fireworks Friday night, and then finally spent Saturday at home. Everyone needed the re-cooperation! Ok, OK mostly I needed it, but my kids definately needed the sleep.

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Erin said...

Your blog is cute!! It was fun seeing you, I'd have to say the food stand at rodeo is a good place, nothing is better than a rodeo cheeseburgers lol. Talk to ya later

Kariberry said...

I love to see all the pictures & slideshows you put on your blog. You have a beautiful family! You're a sweetheart! :) Have a Blessed Day!
Hugs!

Josh and Mari said...

Love the new website. I don't know why you say you're not crafty. You're one of the most crafty people I know in my book!

Dena Moon said...

I love the new look and the new pictures!