Friday, July 11, 2008

Brillante Weblog



I was given this award by Kari, one of the sweetest, kindest, and talented women I know. Thanks so much, your a sweetie! Sooo the rules for this award: 1) The winner can put the logo on her blog.2) Link the person you received your award from. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Put links of those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
So the 7 I am going to nominate are:

Nona, Christine, Jena, Brandy Jo, Yvonne, Julie, Jeani.

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

nonapearl said...

Hi Nicole!
Thanks so much for the nomination. I've been out of town for a week, and haven't been able to read blogs. I'm also WAAAY behind on email, so it may be a while before I have time to nominate someone else....

But I did want to say thank you for the nod, and for reading my blog! You are so sweet!

=) Nona

Brandy Jo said...

Thank you for the nomination!!! I did see it a few days ago, life is just crazy here at our home. As my blog will show in the near future. I will post a response late I'm sure, but I have so much on my plate right now it will take a while. I haven't even made it to your neck of the woods to see Ranae's new grandbaby yet.