Thursday, June 19, 2008

What are we up to this weekend....

Well tomorrow is a family reunion for my dad's side of the family, it will be fun to see everyone and vist. It starts at noon tomorrow then goes all day Saturday. My sister Elise came up tonight and we are thinking we might break off and go to the lake tomorrow and take the kids. Of course the water is still way to cold to swim but they would have fun eating and playing in the sand. Yes I mean eating the sand. :) So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and will catch up in a couple of days.

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Jenn said...

Hope you and your family have fun at the reunion!!! :D

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

I hope you have a wonderful family reunion and have some fun if you go to the lake.

Erin said...

The lake sounds fun, but cold! Hope the reunion was fun, it is always fun to see people you havn't seen in a while.