Thursday, June 19, 2008

Other two club layouts



Here are my other two layouts for club tonight. I think everyone liked them... tonight was my last club, it was fun to have everyone come and visit. It was smooth and not chaotic as it usually is. I am loving the buy 2 get 1 FREE special that is going on right now, and my club members loved it too! Yay! Its a great promotion.

All products are CTMH, on the WANTED layout I random stamped on the barn red and added some black stars after it was all over. It is way cute. I LOVE the pics of Kadence...they were taken the night I was in labor with Kash, sitting in the truck while Kade was roping. I didn't know I was in labor, I just didn't feel well at all. Soon I went home and laid down and felt a lot better, but Kade and I prayed and felt strongly I still needed to make the 1 1/2 drive down to the hospital. So we did and are grateful we did as I was dialated to 5 cm and my contractions were 2 mintues apart when I got down there and had no idea. Whew! I know Kade has delivered many baby calves...but I wouldn't want him to have to deliver me in the truck on the highway in the middle of no where! The pics were way dark, I was so sad as you could barely see her face but with a little photoshop magic and the help of my wonderful friend Candie...they are at least salvagable.

The bright layout is Whoops a Daisy CTMH paper, the pics are from Lava Hot Springs in 2006. Our first family vacation ever, we were gone about 6 days and went all over Idaho. It was a blast! I stamped Summer in white in front of FUN and added journaling and the date...I was surprised I actually was ok with how this turned out. I didn't love the paper when I first got it, it was so busy. The layouts are from Reflections and the bright one was inspired from a fellow CTMH consultant Bethany Naumann. Thanks!

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kim said...

These layouts are awesome. Nice work!

I've tagged you - check out my blog!

Kariberry said...

What a fun LO, the papers go perfect with it. Have a great time at the reunion!

Jenn said...

Great layouts, your club will love them!!! I love both of these paper packs, too cute!!!! T

Candie said...

These both turned out really cute!