Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a Monday....



We did not want to start the regular old week back up this morning. Kade was draggin his feet around getting ready for work and we were just wishing for another day together as a family. We finally decided that I would go into town and we would meet Kade on his lunch and go play at the park. So I took the kids in and we met Kade and ran errands and goofed around it was way fun. We stopped at the dry cleaners, and when I came out Kade had my camera and was in the passenger seat of the car just snapping pictures left and right. He was so proud that he could run my new "high tech" camera. I swear he took 30 pictures of me... some actually turned out pretty good for being taken in the car. I had to laugh tonight as I loaded them, I don't think I have ever seen pictures of myself at so many different angles. Some I thought were pretty horrific, some were hilarious. There were quite a few bum shots.... yes they did take up pretty much the WHOLE photo. What a guy. No pictures of Kash as he was sitting behind Kade in the car and had the viser on his infant seat over him asleep. But Kadence and I felt like movie stars.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Audrey said...

Bum shots are the best! I'm so glad to have found you again. Your kids are so cute!

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

Nicole, you have such cute kids. I hope you don't mind I found you off of Audrey's site. I hope to keep in contact with you.

Erin said...

Ty has taken a few bum shots too! Sounds like you had a good time!

Stacy said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! That's a great way to start a new week!

Maydi said...

cute pictures. I love the way with Kadence in that dress on the right side of the screen. She always looks so cute.

Candie said...

Cute pics! Way to go Kade!