Monday, June 30, 2008

New hair cut....


Thursday night I headed out to get a hair cut, one of my best friends Cally is my hair dresser. We cut several inches off, it is a little bit of an "A" line cut now, not drastic, the back is layered/razored, and it is a shade darker than my natural brown. I think I like it, change is always fun. This is not a good picture of it, this was the end of a long, sweaty, hot day at the zoo and it is not looking too pretty but at least you can see that it is shorter.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Dena Moon said...

I love your new hair! Very cute! I found you through Cally's blog and decided to come look. Your kids are adorable! I don't think I've seen you since you were pregnant last time. How are you doing?
love
Dena

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

You hair is so cute. I love it. It is always nice to have a little bit of a change and it looks great.

Erin said...

Your hair is cute! I am ready for a drastic hair cut, I can't find the time.

Vonney said...

Cute haircut! It's nice when you have a friend that you can trust to cut your hair!

Kisha said...

The new DO is fabulous! you look great Nicole and congratulations :)

Kisha

Cally Leavitt said...

Cute new cut!!! Ha Ha it was a test to see if you really did like it or not. I guess you know now that I get on once in a great while and check this blog world out so you couldn't really say if you like the new hair or not but I thought that you did a very good job at being tactful. Love ya you have some really cute pictures. I am a bad mom I know I didn't get any of the 4th. Thanks to a good friend of mine she is going to be sending me some! :-)