Thursday, June 5, 2008

Its our Anniversary!




I can't believe it has been 6 years already!! I can honestly say that every single year just gets better and better. I can't even imagine how great 10 and 20 and 50 are going to be. Since tomorrow is our anniversary June 6th, we are going out of town tonight to stay somewhere fun, my mom is tending the kids. Then tomorrow we will sleep in and lounge around the hotel for a while and then come back to real life. It should be fun...IF we ever get out of here to go. lol Kade is always so busy at work. We hope to leave soon. So.. hopefully Monday I will be back to my slower, funner, more creative life. Hope you have a great weekend!

Since I don't have any pictures of Kade and I handy at this time...and I am in a hurry to get packed and out of here. Here is a couple layouts of us I have already posted recently, but in the spirit of things...here they are again.

Adore layout scraplifted from my upline ReNae Andrews.

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kariberry said...

Aww Congratulations on your 6 year. What a beautiful bride you were. :) I love the pics and the LO you did. I hope you have a wonderful time on your little get away.

Jena said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have fun! Great pics and pages - TFS!

P.S. You've been tagged and awarded - check out my blog for info! If you already got these - sorry ;-P

Stacy said...

So nice to see pages of you and your hubby. I really haven't scrapped anything besides the little ones in so long! Happy Anniversary.

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have fun on your night away!!! :D