Wednesday, June 11, 2008

LOOONG overdue THANKS!

This is the darling card Kari sent, she is so talented!

This is all my goodies received over the last few weeks.
This is a long overdue thank you to a few people. First of all, several weeks ago, my sweet friend Kari sent me a BUNDLE of images and a darling card. Talk about above and beyond. I wanted one of her cute images to make a card for my friend, and she sent me many many images of many many different images. I am talking a 4 inch stack. So thank you, you wonderful friend that I have gotten to know. I appreciate you and all you do!!

Also thank you to Sparkle for my blog candy it was like xmas when I got it, and thank you to Kisha for your blog candy which I received last night! Thanks thanks thanks!!

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Kariberry said...

OMG Nicole You have a alot of Loot there. LOL... You did tell me to surprise you. LOL. (so i did) :) Thank you for all your help & helping me put my blog header together. It's so nice getting to know you! You are a treasured friend!!