Thursday, June 5, 2008

Catching up....






Wow I have been a real slacker... I swear there are not enough hours in the day this last week or two. I have not done much creating at all, have just been trying to keep my head above water. It seems like my blog has just turned into all about my kids these last few weeks. Hopefully that changes soon. Last week we spent most of our time down at the "Black Gold Testicle Festival" Yes that is what it is called. For those of you that don't know what that is... well the ranchers up here when they castrate their bulls to make them steers, well those "parts" are a delicacy and they cook them and sell them and eat them. Gross huh. I grew up on a ranch and live on a ranch now and still think its gross. Anyway they have a big ranch rodeo type event, its three days long. This year Kade was in all three days. He did outstanding!! He roped outstanding!! I was so so proud of him. He won first and second in one event and second in the other event. So he got a buckle and prize money. It was way fun, the kids had a blast. Kadence rode the horses around most the time and Kash, well he was kind of miserable because he just wanted to crawl around and of course couldn't. Anyway here are a couple of my favorite pictures... I took almost 300 pics, so I have lots of scrapping to do.

FYI: Kadence's darling bows...are made by Christine at www.Bizzy Bows.com

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Stephanie said...

How fun! Your layouts are also beautiful!