Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sister's layouts



I am trying to get some layouts done for my sisters and their graduations, my mom has no time for stuff like this anymore. So to surprise them I am going to get a bunch together. Here are the first two I have done for my sister Megan. These are when she graduated with her associates degree BEFORE she graduated from High School. We were so proud of her and grateful for the educational opportunities we have all had at our h.s.

I am going to let her journal on her own and add thoughts and dates and stuff. The paper used for both is CTMH's graduation kit (retired) and I still have scraps. Ctmh's ribbon, just blooms, rhinestones, bitty brads, brads and photo hangers all used.

1 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Stacy said...

Great layouts! Very sweet of you to put it together for them.