Monday, May 12, 2008

Sarsparilla Desk Album




This is my mother in laws album... it is using the Sarsparilla paper pack by CTMH. It turned out really cute, we live on a ranch here and they really love western decor so this paper and album fit really well with their taste. I made it with pics of all her grandchildren, I think 26 of them now.

5 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Stacy said...

Cute idea! It looks great with the Sarsparilla pack.

Jena said...

Awesome projects, Nicole! But I haven't been getting the e-mail updates for your blog :-( It says I'm subscribed but I had no idea that you had posted so much since I checked last. Anyway, keep sharing - I love your work and your kiddos are just too cute!

belle d. said...

this is an awesome album, nicole! your kids are toooo cute(i love your magic moments lo's)! i'm stopping by to say "hi"~i'm trying to comment on each consultant's page that i have listed on my blog. happy crafting!
abrazos,
bella

Vonney said...

Love this book!

Jenn said...

Wow...what an awesome calendar!!! I love the sarsaparilla papers...too cute!!! :D