Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 15th Club layouts


Boom Di Ada Creative Basics, All CTMH product. I left the title square open for the pics for the club kits. I haven't decided whether to put a title on mine or journal there. You can't tell in the picture but the flowers are pop dotted and have prisma glitter on them. They are sparkly and turned out absolutely darling if I do say so. I absolutely LOVE that Cottage Floral stamp set. (CTMH) CTMH products, Sarsparilla paper pack. The title says "Having somewhere to go is Home...., Having someone to love is Family....., Having both is a .......BLESSING." This layout originated from ReNae's unit open house, I flipped it and added paper and mats and embellishments. I really like how it turned out. Its just simple and clean. It was hard for me not to ink up all the edges and sand etc. I have to remind myself that simple is good too sometimes. lol


Here are the two layouts we are doing for club tomorrow night. I think they turned out pretty well, and they will be happy with them. I only charge them $3 a layout if they are club members. It was good for me to get some more pics out of the box and onto some paper too. My new camera and printer still hasn't arrived. :( I am not the most patient person.

4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Sandra said...

Love your layouts! I just received the Boom Di Ada Creative Basics. Can't wait to start playing with it.
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Jenn said...

Awesome LO! I love how you added copper accents...just FABULOUS!!! :D I used to distress and ink anything I could get my hands on when I first started...but I too have realized simple is good! :D

TFS all your wonderful work!!! :D

Jenn

Tracy said...

Love your layouts and you kids are adorable!
TFS!
Tracy w/ CTMH

Kim said...

All your layouts are great!
Thanks for sharing them!