Friday, February 15, 2008

My new Bellas!



I finally broke down and ordered bellas, yes I am a follower and proud of it. I haven't had any time to really play with them, and I don't have any markers only a handful of colored pencils so I had to make them work for these cards. One for my mom's birthday, cakeabella, and one for my mother in law who is sick with pnumonia, billybootabella. Hope you like, this whole sharing creativity is new to me and actually quite intimidating!!
CTMH Siloutte paper, ribbon and sparkles
Stampin Bella, Billybootabella
CTMH Stylin paper pack, stickease, and Friendship word puzzle stamp set, Happy Birthday stamp. Stampin Bella cakeabella

2 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Sonya said...

These are great cards!

Kariberry said...

Hey Nicole i found your blog, very nice.
And you love Bella!! LOL
I'm gonna add you to my blog.
Stop on over sometime. =}