Friday, February 15, 2008

Be My Valentine!!




Soo...this is my first post, and I am so excited. I think this will be a great way for friends and family to keep up on us and what we are doing. Also for me to share with you pictures of my darling kids and projects. lol What a great way to journal too and have all this for my records later. Yay! So these pictures were taken Sunday the 10th, we celebrated my mom's 50th Birthday, which was actually Monday. It was so so fun to have my whole family up here and to get to see everyone. I know that I am very blessed to have the family I do, and to be close and friends with all of them. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, Kade and I never go all out for it. Maybe we should, who knows. Anyway he came home with a Pepsi and a box of gummy fish candies for me, and a box of them for Kadence. He kissed us each and told us he loved us. Kadence gave him a book that I made of our family and had it bound and put into a hard back version . It turned out really cute. She gave it to him and said "Happy luv day!" I want him to take it to work and set on his desk in his office, to remind him sometimes why he works so hard and what he has to come home to. He really liked it. Anyway, I guess this is enough for my 1st post ever and I better start thinking of my next one. Happy Valentines Day! one day late.

0 People Had Somethin' to Say: