Sunday, October 4, 2009

A break this week...

These will be cute for Halloween when I am done with them.






I have been sewing burp rags, Kadence likes pulling

the pins out as I sew.

Pumpkins made out of toilet paper
Glittered Pumpkins courtesty of Martha Stewart (of course)
Kadence is so excited about these! (Better Homes and Gardens)



I am dedicating this week to my kids. I have been so busy lately will odds and ends, projects, and responsiblities, and I just want to spend this whole week with my family and kids. I am doing stuff with them and decorating for the upcoming holidays. My house could use a little attention as well, but that is not my main priority so if I get to it... I get to it. I have several fun things planned for us to work on throughout the days and have added some pics for previews. I hope you have a wonderful week as well, and remember to take time for the things that truly matter.

*****************************************

Also this is what I have left from the craft fair, some of you were still wanting things so here is what I have. I do still have some supplies so I can probably still make you one of these things if you like, and I am taking orders on the Christmas Countdown calendars. Everybody loves them, and I must say they really are cute. I will put the prices under each thing, and most likely I can meet you or deliver the items. If I have to ship you will pay the shipping, but for the calendars it really isn't much at all. All the blocks and signs are really glittery and darling, the pictures don't do them justice.
The signs are $15

The green signs are gone.





The BOO blocks are $10


The Countdown Calendars start on Day 1 and countdown to 24

they have little sayings on each day.

The whole book comes put together and ready to use, the pages

are in protective pages so this book will last years and years.

They are $35 completed OR I will sell you a kit for $25 with all the

pieces for you to complete the full book.






4 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Nancy said...

So what are your plans with the Christmas balls? I think we have a festival tree all planned;)

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

We did the glitter pumpkins rights after I had faith and they didn't turn out so hot. Let us know if yoi have a trick to them. I would love your Burp Rag pattern, I have 3 pregnant sister in laws and would love to make some for them. They are cute. I love the stripe with the pumpkins. Oh do you have a pattern for your skirt?

Sonja said...

Nicole -

I am still interested in the Christmas Countdown kit. You said that you would get in touch with me when you had them again.

Thanks - Sonja Long

Katie Call-Sommer said...

very cute crafts!!