Tuesday, August 25, 2009

28 Days of Favorites! 1/28


We have had a way busy August and someday maybe I can catch up everything we have done... but for now I thought it would be fun for me to post 28 of my favorite things. My birthday was on the 15th and I turned the big 2-8. I know I am old. So for the next 28 days I will share with you SOME of my favorite things, I of course have way more than 28. Anyway, this is late I wanted to start this on my birthday but that didn't happen.


So my favorite thing today is: My Dyson vacuum. We have had probably 4 or 5 vacuums since we have been married and this vacuum is by far the best one we have had and is worth every cent we spent on it. It comes with a 5 year warranty through Dyson and then we purchased an additional 4 year through Home Depot... so I am good to go with this vacuum for 9 years!! I have had it already for almost 2 years, and used it for ashes in our stove both winters.... it still works as well as it did the day we bought it. Where I live we have lots of dirt and a little of everything that comes in the house. Its so nice to see inside the vacuum how much cleaner my house is after I vacuum and I now LOVE to vacuum and that is rare I think.

3 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Alayna said...

I am jealous! I LOVE dysons. I have been wishing for one for many Christmas's now :) Love our 28 favs!

Alayna said...

*your (not our) oops

Nancy said...

I will only leave nice comments on your blog. Nothing to do with being old or anything. Anyway I'm looking forward to reading your 28 favorite things. I'm sure tomorrow it will be window washing:)