Monday, February 2, 2009

A few digital pages








We are now doing the RSV/Strep throat thing with poor Kash now. So since I haven't been able to go anywhere or do anything, I will share some digital pages I have done the last little while. I love all types of scrapbooking, sometimes digital is just more convenient.








Also I have mentioned this before and most people that were interested already know, but we will be starting up something called "Crop Nights". They will be my new version of club this year only without the commitment to buying a certain $ amount of product. Basically I will make 2 sometimes 3 layouts, I will post them, you will order them, then we will get together and you will put them together. Thats it. I will still be doing Close To My Heart and you will be welcome to purchase any product you want at any time but it will not be a requirment for these "Crop Nights". I have many people that are wanting to purchase the kits which will probably be $8-$10 that do not live here and that is great I will put the kits together and mail them, you will just pay the couple dollars shipping. So anyone can participate if they want. More info to come, as soon as I have healthy kids and can get the first one scheduled. Hopefully the end of February sometime.

6 People Had Somethin' to Say:

Brynn said...

How do you digital scrapbook? What software do you use? Do you print them yourself or get them printed at Walmart? I am a little out of practice with all the scrapbooking stuff ;)

Meggie said...

I love digital scrapbooking! I love scrapbooking, but it takes so much time and so many supplies, so I've found that digital is so much easier for me. Your pages look way cute! Where did you get that paper?

Leslie said...

Hello Chickie!
I got an awesome award and I decided to share with you. have fun, and give your munchkins some hugs from me!
-Leslie

The Herberts said...

Cute pages! I am sorry to hear you are home-bound with all the illness! :( I will send you that info right away! Get well Little Kash!!

Carolyn said...

I hope your little guy is feeling better soon!! Is your daughter better now?

Could you share how you did the digital pages. On line & a 12x12 printer?? We would love to know.
Thanks girlfriend!

Abby said...

I'm with Brynn. I do tons of scrapbooking but never the digital ones. I'm so far be hind that might help get cought up.